E-commerce Architect (Sr. Java/J2EE Developer)
Job Code: ECOMARCH_01
Experience: 7 – 15 years
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
- The candidate must also possess a minimum experience of 7 years in enterprise architecture, system integration, e-commerce architecture, and custom and package implementation. The candidate must also possess adequate knowledge & experience about various web technologies such as HTML, JAVA, J2EE, JSP/ Servlets/ Filters, JQuery, Ajax, Jscript, i-Series, JDBC for MySQL/DB2, SQL, Apache/Tomcat/MySQL Server, etc.
- Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write Java programs that solve business needs.
- Some exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of programming and analysis, including design factors, software requirements, systems facilities, and execution protocols.
- Ability to work on aggressive schedules. May require work beyond normal hours.
- Must be well acquainted in development of RESTful web services.
- Experience with Tomcat/Apache/MySQL Server, JBoss, Eclipse IDE, Spring Source Tool suite is a plus.
- Must have used Apache/Tomcat/MySQL Servers.
- Knowledge web application deployment architecture with load balancing.
- Understanding of enterprise search servers Apache SOLR.
- Must be comfortable with Spring technologies, Spring MVC.
- Working knowledge of MySQL and Stored Procedures (preferably MySQL Server).
Key Skills of an E-commerce Architect:
The e-commerce architect must be skilled in web designing and other web technologies. The other important skills of an e-commerce architect are as follows:
- Good communicational skills, both verbal as well as written.
- Expert knowledge about various web technologies.
- Effectively communicate with the client and understand their requirements.
- Expert knowledge about various web technologies such as JAVA, J2EE, Tomcat/Apache/MySQL Server, PL/ SQL, etc.
- Knowledge about e-commerce.
- Expert organizational and management skills.
- Expert time management skills and ability to complete the given tasks in the allocated time frame.
- Expert supervising skills.
|Contact :||Mr. Sanket
If interested, kindly send across your updated CV in word format along with the following details.
I can join within? (Immediate/15 Days/1 Month/2 Months/3 Months):
Passport Status (Yes/No):