- Download supplier file with Item price update details as per supplier schedule.
- Create exceptions based on current item price and the updated price received in the supplier file.
- Display exceptions to user for approving or rejecting the exceptions
- User is assigned specific role for viewing the exceptions
- Implementing scheduler that should be executed as per schedule time.
- Downloading large supplier file data.
- Converting downloaded supplier file format to CSV format.
- User authentication as per AS400 users
- Implementing html UI with Spring Boot Framework
- Communicating with DB2 database using API’s from jt400.jar
- Implemented multi-threading for downloading large amount of supplier data.
- Implemented html (Thymeleaf libs) for interactive and responsive UI.
- Implemented Scheduler API’s to download file as per supplier schedule.
- Used Spring boot controllers for implementing MVC architecture.
- Used JT400 JDBC templates for interacting with DB2 database.