- Providing ERP functions like pricing & availability, create, cancel order, track order through a API interface with JSON format, making it accessible across different platforms.
- API’s developed for Create order, cancel order, Return management, track order, pricing, availability
- Communicating with AS400 db2 database using stored procedures with JT400.
- Connection pooling for scaling API.
- Parallel processing for tracking multiple orders at a time
- Debugging AS400 JOB through java
- Implemented multi-threading for bulk API calls
- Used Spring boot controllers for implementing MVC architecture
- Used JT400 JDBC for interacting with DB2 database
- Used WSO2 API manager for authentication and authorization part
- Used Oauth2 standard for API authentication